2019 novel coronavirus Antigen test
The IMMUNOBIO 2019 novel coronavirus Antigen Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ag) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in human throat and nasal secretions.
A. Quickly test, 10-15 minutes get the test result
B. Sensitivity and specificity higher than 95%
C. Easy to test, no need equipment
D. With high accuracy with both Nasal and Saliva Specimen
1. CE/ISO13485/White List
2. Registered in Germany Ministry of Health
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ag) can be performed using throat secretions and nasal secretions.
● Throat Secretions: Insert the sterile swab into the throat. Gently scrape the secretions around the wall of pharynx.
● Nasal Secretions: Insert the sterile swab into the deep nasal cavity. Gently rotate swab against wall of turbinate for several times. Make the swab wet as much as possible.
● Collect 0.5ml of assay buffer and place into a specimen collection tube. Insert the swab into the tube and squeeze the flexible tube to extrude the specimen from the head of the swab. Make the specimen resolved in the assay buffer sufficiently. Add the crystal tip onto the specimen collection tube.
The assay should be performed immediately in 2 hours after the specimen preparation. If the assay could not be carried immediately, the prepared specimen should be kept no more than 24 hours at 2-8°C or 7 days at -20°C.
Bring specimens to room temperature prior to testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly for more than two times. If specimens are to be shipped, they should be packed in compliance with federal regulations covering the transportation of etiologic agents.
1. Customize for SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ag) is available
2. 2019-NCOV AG test kit, IGG/IGM test, Angtine test, Antibody test are provided
3. Provide technical support and product training for 2019-ncov Test Kits
4. Supply Uncut sheet and material for COVID-19 Ag test strip