Immunobio succesfully developed COVID 19 Neutralizing antibody Rapid Test, and the test kit already with CE and Chinese Approved。
1. IMMUNOBIO SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ab) is for professional use only.
2. Any distributor should get appropriate approval or permit from local authority before importing this rapid test.
3. The IMMUNOBIO SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ab) was designed on competitive method. The way to interpretation of result is different from the COVID-19 IgG/IgM test or COVID-19
4. Antigen test. The operator should read the instruction for use carefully before running the assay.
5. Our company has registered this product with CE authorized by CIBG. We have also listed this product on the White List of China’s Ministry of Commerce.
6. There is a period of 5 workdays for applying the Certificate of Approval for Special Articles issued by the health and quarantine organ. Our customers who want to import this product should confirm the order as early as possible to shorten the delivery date.
IMMUNOBIO SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ab) is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of the neutralizing antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 or its vaccines in whole blood, serum, or plasma.
For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
Package Specification: 20 T/kit, 1 T/kit.
What is the SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody?
The neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 are antibodies which can block the cellular infiltration of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. In most cases, the neutralizing antibodies are blocking the combination of RBD of S protein from virus to the ACE2 receptors on the cell. In case of recovery after infection, or successfully vaccinated, such neutralizing antibodies are generated and have protective capability to another time infection of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
What is the purpose to detect the neutralizing antibodies?
IMMUNOBIO SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Rapid Test (COVID-19 Ab) is used to evaluate the immunity status of the neutralizing antibodies in the blood. It is used to monitor the protective capability of one person to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
To fight against the COVID-19 epidemic, we provide the following rapid test products.
Post time: 2023-11-16 21:54:54