PEI/Bfarm listed IMMUNOBIO COVID Test Kit Antigen Nasal Rapid Test
|Used For||PEI/Bfarm listed IMMUNOBIO COVID Test Kit Antigen Nasal Rapid Test|
|Specimen||Nasal Swab or Saliva Swab/spit|
|Certification||CE/ISO13485/White List/PEI certified|
|MOQ||1000 test kits|
|Delivery time||1 week after Get payment|
|Packing||1 test kits/Packing box5 test kits/packig box20 test kits/packing box|
|Test Data||Over 95% Sensitivity and Specificity|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Production Capacity||1 Million/Week|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
Immunobio COVID Test Kit Antigen Nasal Rapid Test Sucessfully get PEI certified, which si necessary for the application of the Bfarm License for the Antigen self-test Kits. The company improve the packing for Covid Antigen Nasal test kits, add tube holder which easier for operation, and also add the 5 test kits packing.
A. Sensitivity(91.02%~98.67%) and Specificity(98.23%~100%)
B. With PEI certified
C. Fast deliverr
D. Applicable for nasal and saliva test
- CE/ISO13485/White List/PEI Bfarm Listed
Allow the test device, specimen, buffer, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the test device on a clean and horizontal surface. Reverse the specimen collection tube, extrude 3 drops of the prepared specimen into the specimen well (S) of the test cassette and start the timer.
See illustration below.
3.Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 15 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Positive (+): Two colored lines appear. One colored line should always appear in the control line region (C) and another line should be in the T line region.
*NOTE: The intensity of the color in the test line regions may vary depending on the concentration of SARS-CoV-2 present in the specimen. Therefore, any shade of color in the test line region should be considered positive and recorded as such.
- Negative (-): One colored line appears in the control line region (C). No line appears in the T line region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.